- Efficient use and conservation of energy and water.
- Rethink, Reduce,Reuse, Recycle and upcycle of waste.
- Use of local resources in a responsible and sustainable manner
- Understanding of and sensitivity towards local and cultural conditions
- Recognition of environmental, social and impact associated with each event
- Use of and support of environmentally responsible venues and locations
- Promote event greening principles through appropriate marketing and branding
- The involvement and benefit of people from the local area
- Monitoring of associated impacts; and
- Open disclosure of information
- Hosting events in a sustainable manner also means working with local communities and people to directly benefit them.
- We do this through procuring services & goods from local businesses, entertainment that reflects local culture & heritage and creating employment or skills development opportunities with each of our events.
- Planting a positive seed in communities,through financial investments or donations of useful items that would make a difference to the people in local communities